Friday, June 06, 2008

It's awesome JUNE, baby!

Hello people! Shooo Mayy away and welcome awfully AWESOME JUNE! (:

i've got many photos on hand to update!

3rd June, my pretty girl's birthday!
Girls, thanks for giving me your fullest support throughout these times (:




Jump shot 1


2!
Pearlyn: Eh, not fair! Always stephanie jump only ):
Kaixin: Cannot tahan, damn tired, i dont wanna play already
Pearlyn: Dont care, i must jump higher than steph!


3!
Pearlyn: Wa lau eh! Jump shots damn tired. Dont play already ):
And we managed to conclude that only 17 years old girl(Stephanie) have the energy to do such stuffs. The rest of us are getting olddd. haha. It was a god damn fun night out with girls! I swear i didnt regret not heading out with them because i was having proficiency test from 1030-1500! and i was damn worn out, but still, i met them later in the night at town. We took the wrong bus and drop at paradize centre and walk laught all our ass off back to raffles city. haha. Kaixin points middle finger at us while crossing the road cause we ignored her! Stephanie made me so stupid right outside chippy when she ask me to .......ha, we always dress pretty pretty and then she ask me to do some idiot actions. shit her hor? haha Ok, people who knows us know how SUPER ULTRA NOISY when we four girls are out together
YESSS, out with Yuling later in the noon! I miss her like !%&$#
PS, Siying and Peiwen
I miss you all two very very much )):
Peiwen, i cant imagine when you're back from your trip, i'll be working my ass off already. HOW ):
On a happier note, i have been enjoying school lately! Great classmates (: I CANT WAIT FOR SCHOOL TO START EVEN THOUGH HOLIDAYS HAVE NOT BEEN OFFICALLY STARTED YET. haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home